Beauty is the heart core of a Mom. Honestly speaking, Looking beautiful as a Mom means having one of the most comforts of life. Looking beautiful means get appreciated. And who don’t’ want to be appreciated. The word ‘beauty’ has a number of synonyms, pretty, cute, talented, smart, gorgeous, sexy, fab, stylish, sexy chubby. All mentioned are some of definition of beautiful.
When we use the word beautiful, it clearly indicates something or object which we like the most. Nature is the most beautiful object we have in which we exist in general. The word beautiful is a feminine word. When we listen to the word beauty or beautiful, we assume a pretty, cool, charming, and good-looking face.
No matter either you are a cool pretty moms / sexy chubby moms / you must need to be smart, intelligent, and diligent. Your smartness, intelligence and diligence all reflect in your personality. And your personality depends on the fact that how you carry yourself and how you associate with the objects or persons around you. Your personality is the integration of your body, mind and soul. Rather you are a big-hearted person having a high degree of IQ. And the epitome of beauty with your mind and soul make you a being of get appreciated. And who don’t want that.
A well-groomed lady gets noticed in her highschool class, pretty girls get noticed in playgrounds, sexy lace get noticed when you walk on corridors or in a bar. A smart and bold person gets noticed in society. A smart manager gets noticed in meetings.
It means beauty has its place everywhere, it makes its’ place, it exists. It exists in every being. Some time it didn’t look even though it is there. This is because the person is not taking care of his / her body i.e. skin, nails, eyes, hair, etc.
Taking care of your body means taking care of your self and for that, you don’t need to put extra effort, you don’t need to put extra hour of your work schedule. Only you need to put in the minimum required attention. You need to regulate your lifestyle, you need to discover the ways of living, and you need to monitor yourself with proper care.
Here are few tips that make you a noticeable personality in the crowd and your body healthy, sexy and overall beautiful and get appreciated.
- Drink 8 to 12 glasses of water every day, having more water means feeling less hungry, consuming less food and hence being fit in shape and always looks energetic.
- You can drink water in a regular interval of half an hour or so, while in office or traveling long, keep you water bottle with you.
- Take balanced diet rich in carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and good fats.
- Cut on calories; don’t take food that gives high calories and fewer nutrients.
- Nutrients are necessary to keep you away from sickness and thus helps in being beautiful
- Take some beetroot, cut into small pieces, and grind. Squeeze it and massage your face for 5 minutes with beetroot juice. Wash / shower after 10 minutes with mild soap or gram flour. You will feel relaxed and your face will glow.
- Mix honey in water, and drink it daily in the morning. This will keep your skin shiny and smooth.
- Massage your body with milk. Moisturizer in the milk will keep your skin smooth and healthy.
- Keep room temperature moderate, using humidifiers. This will keep you skin away from dryness.
- If you take a shower too long or a bit longer, the dead skin of your body automatically gets removed. Don’t rub your body with a towel. Be gentle on your skin.
- If you go out in the sun, your skins will lose its fairness. Take cucumber juice and tomato juice and apply it to your skin, shower after 10 minutes. This will make your skin fair.
- Take rose petals, and grind them. Mix with cream on the top of milk. Shower after 10 minutes.
So take a little care of your body and stay healthy, sexy, beautiful, smart, and bold.
Go get noticed and appreciated mga ka- Mommies!!!